For Information Call (505) 775-7150 or (505) 775-7154.
Ramah Navajo Chapter announces the following “Invitation For Bids (IFB)” or Request For Proposals (RFP)” to procure goods or services for the Chapter organization.
*Please download the PDF document for the current bids from the attached Google Document Viewer.
The Chapter will apply Navajo or Indian Preference where applicable. In addition, the Chapter reserves the right to reject any or all bids/proposals received, to waive informalities and to accept the lowest responsive and responsible bid/proposal which is in the best interest of the Chapter.
PURCHASE ORDER – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Acknowledgement is requested. Advise of Delivery immediately.
- Fill or Kill within 90 Days from Purchase Order Date.
- Purchase Order Number must be referred to in all communication and appear on all packages, packing slips, Invoices, Bill of Lading or other related correspondence.
- Price increase or increase in Shipping costs in excess of $100 over the total Purchase Order must receive prior approval of Ramah Navajo Chapter-Procurement Office.
- Do not over-ship or substitute without prior approval by Ramah Navajo Chapter-Procurement Office.
- Ramah Navajo Chapter is “Sales Tax Exempt” (State of New Mexico Type 09 Governmental Agencies and Organizations CRS #02-090036-008). Vendors requiring a Tax Exempt Certificate must request one by contacting the Ramah Navajo Chapter-Procurement Office.
- No payments will be made on partial Shipments. Payments will be made to Vendors only when the Purchase Order is fulfilled, goods/services received, completed or closed.
- Vendor must pay transportation charges, if any, and add to Invoice. The Ramah Navajo Chapter-Procurement Office cannot accept Collect on Shipments (COD’s). Each Shipment should include a detail packing slip and Vendor must mail the original Invoice to Ramah Navajo Chapter-Accounts Payable Office.