Ramah Navajo Community Coronavirus COVID-19 Resource Site.
Ramah Navajo Community
If you need assistance with food, water, firewood, masks, hand sanitizers, and other essential supplies. Please click request assistance button below to complete the form and someone will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Public Health Emergency Order
August 6, 2020 Navajo Nation Public Emergency Order No. 2020-019, Public Health Emergency Order Regarding Updated Daily Curfew Hours and 32-Hour Weekend Lockdown.
Public Service Announcements
Keeping your computer clean. Here are some good tips.
“Learn how to clean your computer to remove dirt and debris and use a CDC-recommended
disinfectant on high-touch surfaces like the mouse, keyboard, and touchscreen.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends cleaning surfaces, followed
by disinfection, as a best practice for the prevention of viral respiratory illnesses in households
and community settings.
How to clean & disinfect your computer” – HP
HP PCs – How to Clean Your Computer (PDF Document)
This will require a PDF reader, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Adobe Reader, or Foxit Reader.
- Public Health Order No. 2020-021 Public Health Emergency Order Rescinding the Stay at Home (Shelter in Place) and Implementing a “Safer at Home” Public Health Emergency Order, Restating the Requirements for “Drive-in” Gatherings, Restating the daily and weekend curfew hours, and Reminding Visitors and Tourists Not to Travel to the Navajo Nation.
- Public Health Order No. 2020-019 Public Health Emergency Order Regarding Updated Daily Curfew Hours and 32-Hour Weekend Lockdown August 6, 2020.
- Public Health Emergency Order Implementing a 57-Hour Weekend Curfew from 8:00 P.M. on Friday, April 10 to 5:00 A.M. on Monday April 13 Due to the Community Spread of COVID-19
- Navajo Nation Executive Order 005-20
- Navajo Nation Public Health Emergency Order No. 2020-004
- RNC-638 Emergency Stay At Home Shelter In Place
- Pine Hill Health Center Hours and Phone Numbers
- COVID-19 Flyers in NAVAJO LANGUAGE
- COVID-19 Information for Caregivers and Household Members
- COVID-19 Information for Contacts of COVID-19 Cases
- COVID-19 Information for Elders
- COVID-19 Information for People with Diabetes
- AASTEC Service Area COVID-19 Situational Report
- Coronavirus Stop The Spread of Germs NMDOH
- Coronavirus in NM Fact Sheet CYFD Public Use
- COVID-19 Department of Health Order
- Hand Washing Poster Letter NMDOH
- FAQ Stay at Home Instructions
- Essential Business Per Public Health Order
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health and COVID-19
- AASTEC Service Area COVID-19 Situational Report 3-31-2020
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and Mental Health
- FDI PSA COVID19 FRAUD ALERT
- AASTEC Service Area COVID-19 Situational Report 4-1-2020
- CDC Notice of Funding Opportunity OT20-2004
- Social Distancing Fact Sheet
- COVID19 Burial Information – Navajo Nation
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions – Navajo Nation
For updates on community COVID-19 Cases and Questions Please visit our Official COVID-19 Social Media Sites: