Ramah Navajo Community Coronavirus COVID-19 Resource Site.
Ramah Navajo Community
If you need assistance with food, water, firewood, masks, hand sanitizers, and other essential supplies. Please click request assistance button below to complete the form and someone will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Public Health Emergency Order
November 13, 2020 Public Health Order No. 2020-030, Re-issuing Stay at Home (Shelter in Place) Lockdown Order for Three (3) Consecutive Weeks
Public Service Announcements
Keeping your computer clean. Here are some good tips.
“Learn how to clean your computer to remove dirt and debris and use a CDC-recommended
disinfectant on high-touch surfaces like the mouse, keyboard, and touchscreen.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends cleaning surfaces, followed
by disinfection, as a best practice for the prevention of viral respiratory illnesses in households
and community settings.
How to clean & disinfect your computer” – HP
HP PCs – How to Clean Your Computer (PDF Document)
- November 13, 2020 Public Health Order No. 2020-030 Re-issuing Stay at Home (Shelter in Place) Lockdown Order for Three (3) Consecutive Weeks
- Navajo Nation Executive Order No. 010-20 Related to the Declaration of State of Emergency Due to the COVID-19 Virus on the Navajo Nation; and Due to the Rise in COVID-19 Cases Closing The Navajo Nation Government Offices and Related Entities. November 13, 2020.
- Navajo Nation Executive Order 005-20
- Navajo Nation Public Health Emergency Order No. 2020-004
- RNC-638 Emergency Order No. 2020-023 Re-Issuing Stay At Home Shelter In Place
- Pine Hill Health Center Hours and Phone Numbers
- COVID-19 Flyers in NAVAJO LANGUAGE
- COVID-19 Information for Caregivers and Household Members
- COVID-19 Information for Contacts of COVID-19 Cases
- COVID-19 Information for Elders
- COVID-19 Information for People with Diabetes
- AASTEC Service Area COVID-19 Situational Report
- Coronavirus Stop The Spread of Germs NMDOH
- Coronavirus in NM Fact Sheet CYFD Public Use
- COVID-19 Department of Health Order
- Hand Washing Poster Letter NMDOH
- FAQ Stay at Home Instructions
- Essential Business Per Public Health Order
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health and COVID-19
- AASTEC Service Area COVID-19 Situational Report 3-31-2020
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and Mental Health
- FDI PSA COVID19 FRAUD ALERT
- AASTEC Service Area COVID-19 Situational Report 4-1-2020
- CDC Notice of Funding Opportunity OT20-2004
- Social Distancing Fact Sheet
- COVID19 Burial Information – Navajo Nation
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions – Navajo Nation
For updates on community COVID-19 Cases and Questions Please visit our Official COVID-19 Social Media Sites: